What is our delivery policy?
Free UK mainland delivery.
Delivery 7-10 working days from purchase.
- 1. Delivery of goods can only be made to mainland UK, UK Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland as part of our standard delivery service. The carriage charge can vary by area and will have been confirmed to you when your order was placed. Delivery charges are detailed in this website and when you pay for your order. Delivery charges will be included on the invoice where applicable.
- Estimated delivery timescales will be included on your order acknowledgement which will be emailed shortly after the order has been processed. We make every effort to achieve these delivery targets for every order.
- Risk of loss and damage to your order passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- Delivery will be between 8am – 6pm (no fixed time is possible)
- If you are not going to be in please leave a signed note on your door with instructions, this is usually enough to have the parcel left in a safe place e.g., with a neighbour or behind back gate.
- If blinds arrive damaged please action the following steps:
1. Sign for delivery as damaged
2. Photograph Box
3. Photograph damaged parts of blinds
4. Please contact us by emailing description and pictures within 24 Hours of delivery to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If missing parts, please unpack all boxes and blinds and contact us via email or phone